As one of the leading full-service freight companies in Southern California, ETC International Freight System also offers custom warehousing and distribution opportunities.
One of the benefits of working with ETC International Freight System as an importer/exporter, is that our clients gain access to our vast freight network. The collection of elite-level vendors, contacts, and experts includes specialists that can assist with customs clearance services, domestic transportation, unique-needs warehousing, storage & distribution concept, which incorporates inventory control and bar coding.
Our state-of-the-art program is offered in key U.S. locations within high security environments.
You have worked hard at developing, innovating, marketing, and selling your products to your customers. Let ETC International Freight System help with the shipping. As a full-service freight company we offer consolidated shipping, warehousing, & distribution services in one contract, all under one roof, with just one provider. We simplify complex freight challenges with customized solutions that are right for YOUR timeline, YOUR budget, and YOUR business. We understand that no two shipments are the same.
Why ETC International Freight System?
If you think working with one of the most experienced, expertly staffed international freight companies in the region may help you streamline your overseas shipping challenges, we invite you to request a simple rate quote & ask any questions related to any of the following:
- International Shipping Service
- Domestic Shipping Service
- Warehousing Options
- Distribution Services
- Freight Forwarding Service
Useful Air Freight Information
- Passenger airplane Maximum height: 64 inches
- Cargo Airplane Maximum height: 96 inches
- To calculate air freight volume L x W x H in inches divided by 166 = weight in pounds
- To convert weight in pounds to kilograms: Divide the weight in pounds by 2.2046 (Equals 1 Kilo)
Useful Ocean Freight Information
- 20’ - 34,000 lbs (if weight exceeds 34,000 a tri-axle chassis must be used)
- 40’ – 44,000 lbs
- 20'SD: 19' 6" L x 7' 8" W x 7' 9: H (capacity: 1250 CFT.)
- 40'SD: 39' 5" L x 7' 8" W x 7' 9: H (capacity: 2434 CFT.)
- 40'HQ: 39' 5" L x 7' 8" W x 8'10" H (Capacity: 2495 CFT.)
- Ocean Freight minimum - 1 Cubic Meter = 48”x 42”x30”
- Standard pallet Sizes = 48”x 40” or 48”x42”
Tell us a little about your project, we’ll respond same day (Monday – Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm).